Many women don’t have idea from where to start the search or which sites or companies are to trust for jobs. The #1 problem that most people who want to work from anywhere in the world have is figuring out how to get started. When you think of working from home, you should have few things ready with you before applying for any job.
Below are the lists of things that are essential for work from home jobs:
1) A personal computer or Laptop with good internet connectivity
2) A Smartphone with internet connectivity
3) Prepare a specific place in home exclusively for your work where you can keep your laptop, headphone and notes diary
4) A dedicated Gmail account which can be used for communication
5) Prepare a schedule for daily work- It helps you to commit your hours to the client
6) Bank account to receive payments
7) PayPal account
8) Paytm Account
9) GST number as many companies need GST number while clearing the payment
10) Network electronically- You should be more active in the platform where your work related audience, employer, alma mater, past employers, or other interests are there. It will help you to get projects.
Types of Work from Home Jobs:
Work from home jobs are tremendous in India but all you need is patience and a correct path to follow. Below are the few jobs which can be done from home:
- Ad Posting Jobs
- YouTube Channel/Vblogger
- Captcha Solving Work
- Part Time Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Social Media Manager
- Online Tutoring
- HR Recruiter
Where To Find Jobs Online
Its important to know the trusted sites for online jobs. Below are the trusted sites which provide genuine online jobs:-
- My Kind Of Job
You can get more detailed information about online job portals where you can apply for work from home jobs in my “Work from Guide”. In that guide, I have provided you with the information and facts you require to get authentic work from home jobs. But I don’t stop there. I’ll also give you important links and resources, so if you decide you want to pursue one of the home-based jobs listed in my guide, you’ll have everything you need to begin.
All the best for your future!!
About the author
Ruchita is Co Founder of The She Digital Co, a budding Digital Marketing Agency. A dynamic professional, MBA (Marketing & Systems); Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) with over 7 years of experience in market research/competitive intelligence in IT, Telecommunication and digital media. You can write to me at [email protected]