Easy rose flavored white chocolate truffles with gulkand. It’s a perfect fusion which is both impressive and delectable.
* 25 gm – Butter
* 250 gm – White chocolate chopped roughly
* 2-3 drops – Pink food coloring (optional)
* ¼ Cup – Fresh Cream (I used Amul)
* 2 tbsp – Gulkand (Rose petal jam)
* ½ tsp – Rosewater (optional)
* Some icing Sugar to roll truffles
Process to make Rose Chocolate Truffles
1. Microwave the cream and butter in a bowl until just boiling for about 1 minute.
2. Add the chopped chocolate, food coloring and gulkand.
3. Taste this mixture and if you want a more pronounced rose flavor, add the rosewater.
4. Stir the mixture until the chocolate has melted. Microwave for 30 seconds more if having trouble melting the chocolate
5. Place this in the fridge for 10 mins until firm.
6. Using a scoop, roll even amounts of mixture into balls of about ½ inch
7. Roll these truffle balls in icing sugar
You can even roll the truffles in crushed nuts!
My name is Poornima Ramesh Bhat, qualified as a Doctor in Naturopathy and Yoga and PG in Traditional Acupuncture and Clinical Research.I wanted to aspire in my field. But destiny had chosen some thing else for me. After my marriage, I moved to Mumbai from Bangalore and due personal commitments I couldn’t pursue my field of interest. That left me feeling low and depressed. To keep my morale high and mind occupied I started nurturing my passion towards arts Charcoal painting,glass painting, embroidery… lastly I was hit with the craze of baking.
I started baking for my kids and gradually some friends motivated me and encouraged me with orders, and then there’s was no looking back… 5 years into baking, I now bake for my passion and has helped me nurture myself internally and also has helped me see the brighter side of life.
I started my brand “Delicious Temptations4U” and have had the privilege to bake a cake for Tiger Shroff on his birthday.